The Stuff Project is intended to explore the lives of humans and objects.

An ongoing attempt to facilitate material movement; 
to find new use for the use-less; 
to dispel the nostalgia that gives power to possessions. 

Upcoming performance at Co-Lab in Austin, Texas.
Wednesday, November 18th from 9-10PM.
Part of the
2009 East Austin Studio Tour.

The Stuff Project. Established February, 2008.
More info: stephaniebonham.blogspot.com 

Monday

No. 43-79 (The Big Time at Okay Mountain)

Below is some stuff that I gave away at Okay Mountain today. Each item was accompanied by a hand -typed explanation of the object's history. If you took an item please leave a note to let us know what you've done with it.












3 comments:

reed said...

the pink ghost lives on, haunting the halls of rancho relaxo....

DOH said...

where do you give these away from?

Ladydreamed said...

Hello, I am Natalie and I am an old roommate of this boy Cody. I went with him to an artsy show and took a mirror with a frog on it. It has been lovely. I live in South Korea now and it is hanging on my wall. I see myself in it every day. I just put a picture of it on my picture blog. If you want to see it again please do:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladydreamed